Benjamin was the ring bearer in a wedding today. He immediately started dancing when we put his tux on.

I did not even ask him to sit like this. I told him to stand in front of the window so I could get his picture and this is what he did. Ha. Not sure where he saw someone posing like this.

Just cute.

In Drew's office right before the ceremony. No nap. Lots of pictures. Approaching meltdown.

No meltdown but he did crash on my shoulder halfway through the ceremony and wasn't able to walk out with the flower girl.

4 comments:
How handsome it that little Benjamin!!
Gail
oh gosh, that is so cute. i love the pose! what a little stud in his tux!
ben - already a heart breaker. super handsome.
How precious is he?? He really is a gorgeous boy. It's amazing how Isa looks like she's been with you forever. I had SO many praises for God today!
Post a Comment