Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pure Joy

It has been such a joy to watch Isa come out of her shell. Though she is still extremely busy and is our little wrecking ball, she is settling in so well and beginning to trust us enough to relax in our arms, sit on our laps, and clap when she sees us. She is more beautiful than my darn camera can capture. And Samuel, what a precious little peanut. He is such a sweet little baby and sleeps all of the time. He melts my heart.
Benjamin is adjusting amazingly well to his two new siblings. He definitely has his moments of wanting life to return to as it was before two little people invaded his territory but overall he is doing really well. He thinks Isa's jabbering and her clumsiness are hilarious and I love to watch him giggle at her. This morning was rough and he told me multiple times that I was 'his mama'. Soon he won't remember life without them.

8 comments:

Alleen said...

What a beautiful family. Could you even imagine one year ago what joy you'd have today?????

nikki said...

So glad it is going so well. Isa sounds like she is doing great. All your kiddos are just precious.
By the way how do you even have time to take pictures and blog ;) I admire you girl!!!!

tim and kristi said...

ok so these pictures are killing me. they all are so cute!! i can't wait to give them big hugs. thinking of you everyday. love you dear friend!

tim and kristi said...

ps - i love that you used the term "bull in a china shop"... wondering if tim and isa have more than one thing in common :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures! It's great to see all of your children together. I also admire you--I have a hard time getting things done with one!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh Bekah....I know you feel like you're in heaven!! She is just so beautiful....a perfect fit for your family.

Lindsey

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LouLou said...

Isa looks like she's been there forever. It makes my heart happy to hear that she is doing so well. Tell Benjamin that he's an awesome big brother..... That Samuel is just GORGEOUS!

love to you.