Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cast Your Vote

Boy or Girl? Weight? Length? You better vote because the winner might receive something really awesome. (notice I said might...we haven't thought of anything yet...maybe a Benjamin Moser original painting or something)

I am going to be induced tomorrow morning so we would appreciate your prayers for a safe delivery!

[Donate to the Moser family's mission in Vancouver! Click HERE to give online.]

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, 7 lbs 1 oz, and 20"...Isa needs a sister! :)
Prayers are with you; hope things are still going well!
The Stamm's

noahpaul said...

boy, 7 lbs 8 oz, 20 in...go boys! we'll be praying for you guys tomorrow!

Karen D. said...

I vote for a girl, 6 pounds 8 ounces and 19 inches long!

You will definately be in my thoughts and prayers! I am so glad that you have had a few days with Isa before the latest Moser Blessing arrives!

Love,
Karen

Shannon said...

I say it's a boy--a very obedient mamma's boy-- who waited patiently for his sister Isa to get home before making his grand entrance.

I say 8 pounds 2 ounces.

Praying for a wonderful time with no problems and a great birthday for baby!

Blessings,
Shannon

LouLou said...

I say another precious boy. 6 pounds 12 oz. and 20 inches long. There is nothing more precious in the world than another one of God's little blessings. Know I am praying and thinking of you all.

jan said...

A boy. 6 pnds 5oz. 19" long.
Our oldest is a "Benjamin" as well-the only difference is, he's going to be 22yrs old next week!
Congratulations on both your new babies and Jesus bless you guys as you adjust to alllllllll the changes!
Judy

Kim said...

My guess is a girl - 7lbs 3oz 18 1/2 inches.

My mom was just asking about you guys last night!! We will be praying for you tomorrow!!!

tim and kristi said...

boy. 7pds 2oz 21 inches.
love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, 7 lbs, 9 oz 20" long,
I am Praying for you! Miss seeing you every week in class!

nikki said...

Girl 7lbs 5oz 19".
Praying for a great delivery!!!

Emily said...

I am going to vote for a 7 lb 11 oz 19 1/2 inch long beautiful baby girl!

Tricia said...

BOY
8 lbs 1 oz, 20"

!!!!!!!

Let us know!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Bekah, but He's going to be 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 1/4". Good luck,

Adam

Josh said...

Girl, 7lbs 7oz, 19 inches.

Moser "Adventures" sure is right!!

Gail said...

Boy, 6 lbs. 12 oz.
19.5 inches
Gail

tricia said...

girl 6 lbs 11 oz and 19"
sending love and prayers, t

Melissa said...

I'm thinking a boy, 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long

Many prayers going out for you and your family!

Alleen said...

boy, 7 lbs 13 oz 20"

Best of luck!!! Can't wait to see the official post of the newest addition!

Hillary said...

Boy, 7 lbs. 2 oz. 21 inches long. Praying for you this morning!

Kylie's Mommy said...

girl 7 pounds 13 ounces 18.5 inches
Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com