We are spending our last weekend together as our little family of three. Crazy. We are trying to get Benjamin as excited as possible about Isa and the baby's arrival. He is very excited to make eggs for sister Isa.
Benjamin can't leave Isa's and the baby's stuffed animals alone. He knows whose are whose so we'll see if he actually gives them to his siblings when they arrive.
Drew and I left Benjamin with Grandma Pam last night and went out on the last date that we will have in a long time...until we are confident Isa is totally attached. Benjamin was not interested in getting a picture with us before we left.
[Donate to the Moser family's mission in Vancouver! Click HERE to give online.]

9 comments:
Bekah,
You look fantastic! Enjoy your last weekend as a family of 3! I am so glad that you and Drew were able to go out for one last date night before the new additions arrive!
You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Karen
You all 3 look great. Hopefully your date was very special.
Best for you 3 - 5!
Greetings from Germany.
Christin
Hope you had a great weekend! After waiting so long it is hard to believe that the time is actually here. Looking forward to reading your updates in the next couple of weeks, that is if you have any time to update!
We hope you enjoyed your weekend! We will be thinking of you and praying for you LOTS in the weeks to come! We love you!
Joel, Hill, Anna, Norah
Boy do you look great, and you're glowing! I am so excited for ya'll.
bek, tell ben that he and his aunt kristi have matching overalls (much to uncle tim's chagrin). we will have to wear them on the same day in vancouver. i often wear a red shirt too. :) love you all. you all are much on my mind and heart.
Bekah, you look gorgeous!!!! Cute shirt, by the way! :o) We miss you guys!!!!! We are so proud of you!
Hi Bekah!
You guys all look wonderful, but YOU at almost 38 weeks of pregnancy...that is PHENOMENAL! Way to go! I am so excited for you guys with all of the changes that I know have been led by the Lord. I, too, will be praying for all of the changes that are soon to come!
Love,
Kristin
Can I just say how awesome you look for being at the END of pregnancy????
Post a Comment