What a BEAUTIFUL picture. Baby Sam is just DIVINE..... I wish I lived close enough to come get some baby lovin'...... I am just amazed and awed by the blessings God has given you. I have been so blessed just to catch a glimpse of them all.
Congratulations Bekah & Drew! We were so thrilled to see Isa was home and now "Handsome Sam"! What a beautiful family :) May God continue to richly bless your family of 5!
8 comments:
How BEAUTIFUL you all look!!!! Thank you so much for posting the family pic! We are so happy for you all!
Hugs,
Kristin
What a BEAUTIFUL picture. Baby Sam is just DIVINE..... I wish I lived close enough to come get some baby lovin'...... I am just amazed and awed by the blessings God has given you. I have been so blessed just to catch a glimpse of them all.
I love the family photo!!
Gail
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Y'all are the cutest!!! I wish we lived closer to you.
Lindsey
Congratulations Bekah & Drew! We were so thrilled to see Isa was home and now "Handsome Sam"! What a beautiful family :) May God continue to richly bless your family of 5!
I love the picture! Abbie and I are thrilled for all 5 of you!!!
Love and prayers,
Karen and Abbie
What a great pic of all of you together for the first time!!! A moment I know you will treasure forever!! So So Happy for all of you!!!!!!
:)April
Congrats. What a beautiful family of 5. Courtney
Post a Comment