First year ever that I have decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving. It was hard to get in the mood but looking ahead, Drew and I realized we didn't have a free day for awhile. The kids remembered their annual ornament and I had to dig around for awhile in the attic before I found them.
The boys were a bit excited about their little nutcrackers and both ornaments are currently sitting beside me on the desk waiting for a superglue fix.
The bottom of the tree is very ornament heavy thanks to this helpful one.
This is her face and stance telling me 'no' when she realized I was trying to get a photo of her.
No matter what I had the white balance set to on my camera, the pictures came out yellow. Brittney, help.
We had our pizza picnic under the lights. I told Drew the star looks like it's upside down. He asked, "What's wrong with it?" Sam said, "Yeah, Daddy, it looks weird from back here." Ha. Thanks, Sam. Sam also said after dinner, "Thanks, Mom. You have good ideas for Christmas." Woo. He has it.
No comments:
Post a Comment