Isa was Queen for a day. Her dream come true. She requested a rock star party. We made the fireplace her stage. This was the night before her party. The kids helped us get everything set up. The boys made the signs "Eloisa and the Single Ladies" which is taken from a song she loves to sing from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Isa made her disco ball pinata with a little assistance from Drew and me. It turned out really well despite being weak at the top. Nothing a little duct tape can't help. It survived one hit per child and then on Isa's second turn up all the birthday stars aligned and she hit it down. Perfect. Party cake.
VIP passes for her guests. Ah, if only I had graphic design gifts and a working printer.
7 years old! Wowzers.
Birthday girls.
Swiss water. :)
She blew out her candles so fast I missed it. Big lungs.
Laynie and her press on nails.
Charlotte and Stella rocking their shades.
Eloisa and the Single ladies and their managers, Benjamin and Samuel.
It was dark but I got a few photos of the performance.
Guitar solo.
I put glow sticks in the pinata because we need more candy like we need a hole in our heads. The kids loved this. Thank you, Target and your $1 glow sticks. Benjamin was awesome at spinning his glowing hoop. It never gets old.
Thankful for another year with this diva. We are all recovering today and adjusting to the queen stepping down from her throne. It's hard when the world doesn't revolve around you. I get it. We love you, Eloisa Joy. Rock on.
2 comments:
Kendahl is a graphic designer and she would have loved to help you out! What a grand idea to have a Rock Star party! Girl after my heart!!!
You seriously have the best ideas ever for parties!!! Happy birthday to your little queen!
Post a Comment