Yeah, so details. We are expecting our 'little red caboose' sometime around September 12th. This is our last biological child so it is the 'caboose' unless/until the Lord calls us to adopt again. My grandma Ruth has the most beautiful red hair and it has not been passed on to any of her children, grandchildren or great grandchildren and so I keep hoping that 'red' will make an appearance on this child. We will have to wait and see!
Oh Bekah!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! A little redhead would be adorable, I agree!! :-) Blessings to you and praying for a healthy and perfect pregnancy!!!
so next on my 'to do' list is to print that picture of sam with his hands on isa and ben's faces. adorable!! love you all and thrilled for you!! i will be praying for red hair :)
CONGRATS!!! This is so exciting! And, the kids' faces are priceless!! I loved every single picture! I'd say they are just a wee bit excited about all of this=)
What a cute way to reveal!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You continue to travel ahead of us with children, so I will keep stalking your blog with signs of survival!! YEA!!
Congrats on your news! You totally don't know me, but I found your blog on 3daypottytraining.com. Is your daughter from Guatemala? We also have a daughter from Guatemala!!! Anyways, I couldn't find an email address on here, but I wanted to ask you about the 3daypottytraining thing.......if you have time please email me!!!!! nmardis@theworkshop308.com my blog is journeytothree.blogspot.com (which i am TOTALLY behind on)
23 comments:
DETAILS!!!!! You can't just leave us with that!!!! Congrats!
Yay Sam! You are going to be a great big brother! Congrats to you and your siblings and your mom and dad. We love you!
Woooooooooooooot!
SO excited for y'all!! What a blessing! Btw- love the pics of all your cuties!
EXCITING!! Your kids are way too cute!! :)
EXCITING!! Your kids are way too cute!! :)
Congratulations! What wonderful news.
CONGRATS bekah and drew. praying for a great pregnancy and healthy baby!!!
Oh Bekah!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! A little redhead would be adorable, I agree!! :-) Blessings to you and praying for a healthy and perfect pregnancy!!!
so next on my 'to do' list is to print that picture of sam with his hands on isa and ben's faces. adorable!! love you all and thrilled for you!! i will be praying for red hair :)
Oh no way! So happy for you! May God bless you with a good and healthy pregnancy. So happy for you guys!
CONGRATS!!! This is so exciting! And, the kids' faces are priceless!! I loved every single picture! I'd say they are just a wee bit excited about all of this=)
So Happy for you guys!! I love the pics of the kids!
What a cute way to reveal!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You continue to travel ahead of us with children, so I will keep stalking your blog with signs of survival!! YEA!!
Congrats! How fun and exciting. i love all the pictures of your precious children.
Yeah for the little red caboose. CONGRATS!
These pictures are gorgeous! They love each other so much! Congratulations on your new little one. We will be praying for your sweet family. :)
Congratulations!!! I'm so thrilled for you!
Congrats on your news! You totally don't know me, but I found your blog on 3daypottytraining.com. Is your daughter from Guatemala? We also have a daughter from Guatemala!!! Anyways, I couldn't find an email address on here, but I wanted to ask you about the 3daypottytraining thing.......if you have time please email me!!!!! nmardis@theworkshop308.com
my blog is journeytothree.blogspot.com (which i am TOTALLY behind on)
Congrats! Congrats! I'm so excited you you!! :)
I have to know where you got Sam's t-shirt! :)
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! Those pics are amazing.
yay! so happy for you.
Post a Comment