We had time to just play with the kids. Thursday, February 18, 2010
Mom's Day
It was Mom's Day today at Kiddie Kampus. One of the first things we moms were supposed to do was figure out which picture our child had drawn of us by reading what they said about us. Benjamin's art work is always a dead give away to me so I didn't have to read it to figure out which one was me. He told me that the thing in the middle is a stand that I can put my crown on. Hilarious. I don't think I walk around acting like a queen. Oh dear.
We had time to just play with the kids.
Then we had snacks and the kids sang us two sweet songs. Don't mind my greasy wild hair. It's been a crazy week here.
We were able to observe their 'circle time' as well.

We had time to just play with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment